Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This past week....

I was not secretly thankful that one of our youth group kids ONLY brought beer to our house for Bible study last night... they have been known to bring other, even more illegal substances to church... I mean, seriously, they brought BEER to the youth pastor's house... (props to Sugarbear for his handling of this particular siutation).

I was not tempted to laugh when said youth replied "Apple Juice" when asked what was in the fast food cup he brought... as the substance in the cup had a good head of froth, and smelled like a brewery...

I did not hit the snooze button, like, 8 times this morning. I love my job and can't wait to get started in the morning, afterall... I would never be late like that just cause I wanted to spend a few extra minutes snuggling with my snoring husband instead of going to work...

I did not just leave the "hanging up" clothes just laying in a (neat!) pile in my closet floor this week, just because I hate anything to do with folding/putting away laundry, and I figured they would find hangers eventually... not me.

Happy Monday everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Apple juice, huh? So THAT'S what they're calling it these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate folding and putting laundry away too, I love a clean house but the laundry and just sit there for all I care.
    Nice not me...ps I have a youth pastor friend I'm going to have to tell the beer story

    ReplyDelete