Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not Me Monday! (Almost)



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I am not posting this early, not me.

I did not, yet again, leave a pile of 'hang up' clothes in the closet just because, in case you haven't heard already, I simply despise anything to do with laundry folding and putting away...not me.

I did not buy a complete new dress this weekend just to have something to match perfectly with the $6 pair of shoes I found at the thrift store...not me, again.

I did not have to fight the urge to throw my knitting needles at the youth tonight who thought the middle of a lesson on the Holy Spirit was a perfect time to play with fire... like actual fire, from a candle... because I love them dearly, and would therefore never lose my temper like that...definitely not me.

I am not contemplating the ramifications of faking a serious illness just to get a little time off of work... nope, not me.

I did not leave the cheesy crockpot soaking in the sink when I could have easily finished washing it, just because I wanted to sit and enjoy my silent house...

Happy (almost) Monday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment