Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week...
I did not spend a good portion of the day Saturday reading in bed and napping while leaving laundry and dishes to be done, simply because it's my only real off day in the week... not me.

I did not put a pan in the dishwasher without prewashing full well knowing that it wasn't going to get clean just because I didn't want to spend the time scrubbing it.

I did not have to fight the urge on Sunday to swat someone else's child on the behind while keeping the nursery because said child wouldn't stop being mean to other kids.

I most certainly did not sneak both puppies table scraps when I'm not supposed to, because I think that they feel it's unfair if I only gave one of them some...

No comments:

Post a Comment