Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not Me Monday! (Or Tuesday?)




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not try to sneak this Not Me Monday in on Tuesday because I was too busy enjoying my alone time last night...not me.

My lunch today did not consist of a bag of chips and a Diet Pepsi because I was too wrapped up in work to stop and have a decent meal...definitely not me.

I did not suppliment said lunch with Green Apple Sour Straws... not me again.

Last night I did not let the Dachshund in the bed after I was given strict instructions not to, just because I was tired of hearing her whine and I imagined she was cold on the floor all by herself... not me, of course.

I most certainly did not make a slightly inappropriate joke during my doctor's appointment yesterday about my feelings regarding the frequency of certain testing... most certainly not me!

2 comments:

  1. Great Not Me's! Good move on the diet pepsi. It no doubt cancelled out the candy and potato chips. :)
    Found you through MckMama...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I would be really embarrased to own up to how many lunches for me consist of similar fare... although yesterday I tried to redeem myself with chicken and rice.

    Yea for McMama:-)
    Have a lovelyDay!

    ReplyDelete