Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

American Idol Time!



It’s American Idol Time!
Now for the running commentary… as always, I don’t delude myself into thinking anyone particularly cares about my opinion, SO… I’m going to give it anyway:-)

1. Yea for country and western night!
2. Michael- Not sure that’s a great song choice… the harmonica is annoying me… I am not liking this… I bet Simon won’t either…
3. Allison- She’s cute… It’s ok…. You can tell this isn’t really her style… and Paula makes no sense...
4. Kris- Another Garth Brooks (or Bob Dylan...) song… the Adele version is very good, if you haven’t heard it yet… He is a cutie pie… and I’ve always loved this song! Pretty Pretty. I didn’t hear the pitch problems Paula is talking about…
5. Lil- She keeps going in and out of key…she can rock it, but I do not think it was her best… but Simon is being disrespectful with the "Little" thing...
6. I still think "The Osbourne's Reloaded" is a sign of the Apocolypse...
7. Adam- Haha. Randy Travis was funny. Again, one side of my brain hates this version, the other side is fascinated... and I think Johnny Cash would hate it... and HE covered Nine Inch Nails...
8. Scott- Interesting choice... feels kind of disjointed... very adult contemporary... Paula and Simon are about to throw down... I still like Scott...
9. Alexis- I like her hair... I like her dress... is her monitor working? She seems behind... kinda weird... but I like her anyways...
10. Danny- I really liked that... Paula is verging on incoherent.. Yea for Danny:-)
11. Anoop- He's got to get rid of the hoodies... I'm bored now...
12. Paula is getting on my nerves...
13. Megan- Awww... such a pretty girl... what is up with her diction? Yikes... I can't pick on the poor girl who was in the hospital...
14. Matt- the arrangement was a little weird... he's got talent... I just can't get the image of Justin Timberlake's goofy second cousin out of my head... good job, though.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment