Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

American Idol Time!




As if anyone especially cares about my running Idol commentary…. Here are my observations from tonight’s show! Feel free to agree, disagree, or even not to care…

1. What weird bird had to sacrifice its feathers for Paula’s outfit?
2. Michael Jackson… difficult stuff. Is anyone gonna brave Bad?
3. Lil Rounds- are high wasted pants flattering on anyone? That said… she’s got chops. I liked the way she added that jazzy, bluesy thing at the end.
4. Scott Macintyre- What is there not to like. I bet he’s a good neighbor. I like a guy that can play an instrument. Not bad… his mom looks so proud When Simon is right, he’s right…
5. Danny Gokey- ehhhh… not loving it… oh, that’s better… ahhh that’s way better…
6. Michael Sarver- Boring… The judges disagree…ok, maybe it wasn’t so boring.
7. Jasmine Murray- Awww She’s so pretty. Now this is boring… And she’s sharp, or flat… I think… And no matter if Jackson sang it first, it should be a written rule not to sing anything Mariah Carey has done…
8. Kris Allen- oh my… was it good? Was it awful? I don’t know, and now Simon is undressing Paula… scary. Chris is a cutie pie though.
9. Allison Iraheta - why is she singing in a furniture store? She’s got a Pink vibe going on… don’t know if I like it…
10. Anoop Desai- How many times will we here a joke about “Anoop Dog”? Beat It… interesting… one of my favorites… too bad the song is almost monotone…. Paula got booed… interesting…
11. Jorge Nunez- I’m noncommittal at the moment. It’s kind of shrill…
12. The Osbourne's Reloaded has to be a sign of the Apocolypse...
13. Megan Corkrey- This is kind of silly… there are much better songs… Simon is sooo right…
14. Adam Lambert- it takes a real man to wear periwinkle leather on national television… not to mention the necklaces… he hurts my head. But I’m inexplicably fascinated…
15. Matt Giraud- He looks like Justin Timberlake’s goofy second cousin…
16. Alexis Grace- I’ve been looking forward to her… let’s see what she does… She just might be my favorite, simply because she is kind of spunky.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Just found your blog! I think I agree with most of your comments, except maybe Danny. He's definitely one of my favs! Great commentary. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I decided that I spent so much time lurking on other people's blogs, I might as well join in:-) I hope the hubby and little man are well:-)

    ReplyDelete