Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Pets...

I thought it was time to introduce everyone to the pets... they are a lively bunch.


This is Chica. She was Sugarbear's Christmas present our first year dating, 1999. She was a pound puppy. Chica is Sugarbear's dog, but she adores her mommy. She seriously lives and breathes for me... she follows me around the house, always wants to sit in my lap, and sleeps at my feet. Sugarbear is quite jealous that she greets me at the door when I come home. He doesn't get that honor.


And this is Ginger. She is my dog. We got her in early 2003, about 6 months after we got married. She loves anyone who will play fetch. She loves to hide her toys under things, like blankets, and them dig them out. She is emotionally needy. Tennis balls are her addiction. She can sniff them out anywhere. She is delicate. If no one is watching, she will sleep under the covers with her head on my pillow.


This is Sergeant Death. Sugarbear bought her for me two years ago to make me smile one day when I didn't feel like smiling. And then he named her Sergeant Death. She loves her daddy. She sits on the top of his recliner, and tries to groom his head. She lays in his lap. She lets him pet her tummy. She almost won't let me near her. She hates my guts.


The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment