Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

The other night when I was woken up by a pee-pee dancing dachshund at 3 am, I did not put both dogs outside, and then promptly go back to bed and fall asleep instead of just waiting the few minutes for them to go potty and let them back in. When they started barking a short time later, I did not pretend to remain asleep so my hubby would wake up and let them in...which he, of course, did. That would be mean.

I most certainly did not park in the "expectant moms only" parking spot at the pharmacy today, just for the thrill of it.

Of course I didn't start laughing during worship yesterday because i could not shake an egg shaker in rhythm to save my life during one song...

I, of course, didn't sample Sugarbear's orange slush on the way home from Sonic just to find out if my hate for fake orange flavoring still exists... I had my own cranberry lime slush, and i was trying to be sweet and bring him a treat... and for the record, i hate fake orange flavoring...

Have an excellent week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment