Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me Monday...



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not bust my hiney in the middle of the very slick and shiny polished hallway in my office building today... I definitely didn't slip not once, but twice, trying to get up... I most certainly did not do all of this in front of a complete stranger from upstairs... Not me.

I, of course, did not burst into tears yesterday when my best friend told me how much she and her husband have been praying for me and Sugarbear... that would be an emotional reaction, and I don't have those...not me.

I did not contemplate, at least for a second, deboning a duck yesterday, just for fun, after seeing Julie and Julia... I don't like duck after all, and that would just be a waste... (btw... excellent movie... you'll enjoy it... I promise...) Not me!

For breakfast yesterday, I most certainly did not take a handful of vanilla wafers and proceed to dip them into the jar of nutella... that's not breakfast, after all, and it is definitely not sanitary to dip the cookies directly into the jar of chocolaty-nutty goodness... that would be gross... most certainly not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment