Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Simple Things



It's the simple things in life that make me happy... like the above hot sauce. I have scheduled shopping trips around going to a store that sells this brand... the best Christmas gift I've ever received from my father-in-law consisted of several jars of this hot sauce... I spent two years in Southern Florida, and seriously, ready access to this salsa was a prime motivator for moving back to Texas... (well, maybe not, but it could have been!)

Sugarbear bought me a large jar of Tascosa Hot Sauce today, just for me, just because he knows it's my favorite, and we were having fajitas for dinner... and seriously, it made me fall a little bit more in love with him...

That can't be normal...

No comments:

Post a Comment