Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not writing this post partly because my wonderful grandmother has mentioned several times that I haven't posted in a while, and I feel guilty because she is one of the only people who actually read my blog...not me.

I did not allow the dachshund to sleep in the bed the whole weekend because Sugarbear was gone on a men's fishing retreat... nope, never.

I did not purposefully leave my phone on "Do Not Disturb" mode all day so I could get a little paperwork done... not me. (yes, I did frequently check my messages, and would have responded to any emergencies, had there been any...)Not me!

I did not sneak a piece of homemade toffee before dinner tonight... certainly not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment