Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not secretly feed both dogs cocoa-peanut butter rice krispie treats because I am a sucker for those pitiful puppy dog eyes... everyone knows dogs can't have chocolate, anyways!

I was not secretly stoked to go see Star Trek on date night... not me. Our going to see that movie was totally for Sugarbear's benefit, as he is the Star Trek fan... (it was awesome, btw... two thumbs up...I have a fictional character crush on Spock now...)Definitely not me.

I, of course, did not use my MP3 player as an avoidance device today at work so I would not have to talk to anyone... not me...

I most certainly would never go to Wal-Mart with the sole purpose of buying a new shower liner for the master bath and leave with a new straight iron... that would be silly... not me!

No comments:

Post a Comment