Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"I Don't..."

I don't like root beer, licorice, mustard, Canadian bacon, or jellybeans... seriously, root beer and licorice make me nauseous... which automatically strikes out fennel and anise too...

I don't know what I want to be when I grow up.

I don't wear flats... I love high heels.

I don't ever have to mow the lawn. I wouldn't know how if I ever had to.

I don't make the Dachshund sleep on the floor like I should. She just begs so pitifully.

I don't tune my own guitar... not that I can't, I just have a husband that always does it for me.

I don't understand the whole Miley Cyrus/ Hannah Montana phenomenon... I don't understand a lot of things.

I don't like to make the bed... when I wash the sheets, I bribe my husband to do it... unfortunately, he has caught on to my scheming...

I don't feel very comfortable in new social settings... I get quite self-conscious.

I don't remember the last time I shopped at a mall... whenever it was, it can be measured in years.

I don't know how Sugarbear and I will ever agree on a 'boy's name'. We've had the same girl's name picked out since before we were married... so about 9 years... but we still argue over a boy's name... should make for fun times.


Jenna's Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment