Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

A little background... my middle younger sister got married this weekend. She was married outside, and the Justice of the Peace who performed the ceremony asked me to hold his Bible during the ceremony so he could hold the notebook with his script in it... I happily obliged...

While the JP recited 1 Corinthians 13 during the ceremony, I did not cry like a baby, causing my nose to run. I of course did not forget to bring a tissue, and definitely did not attempt in vain to delicately wipe the various liquids off of my face with my fingers... I most certainly did not then pray fervently that I could finish the ceremony without smearing said fluids on the Bible I was supposed to be holding for the very nice JP... who I'm sure would not appreciate a snotty tear-stained Bible...

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog. Thank you for sharing. There’s a new game on Wednesday's its....”What would your children say?” Wednesday. You can see the details by going to the link on my home page that says, “What would your children say?” Wednesday. I hope you can join in the fun

    ReplyDelete