Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 5, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year... maybe.

I love fall. It is hands down, my favorite season. I hate being cold more than Sugarbear hates olives, so fall is the perfect blend of not-too-hot, not-too-cold weather. I love the colors. Eggplant is my color obsession at the moment. I love the smells. I have a cabinet full of pumpkin spice and apple cinnamon candles just waiting. I love the decorations, scarecrows, pumpkins. I love Halloween, little kids dressed as pirates and princesses. I love that my birthday is in the fall. I love several other things especially...



Tights. I love tights. I especially love opaque tights with peep toe shoes. I have the basic black, but my two favorite pair are solid grey, and black/grey argyle. I can't wait to wear them! I love the fall and winter because I can wear tights several times a week. I will avoid panty hose like the plague, but I love tights, go figure.



Boots. My boots make me happy. These aren't exactly like my boots, but they are reasonably close. I like my boots with tights. My boots have sat lonely in my closet, all summer long, beckoning to me. Begging to be worn. (my shoe obsession is double when it comes to my boots... i bought them out of season, 80% off of retail... my shoe obsession is not an expensive one...) I will wear them the second it's cool enough to justify boots... almost time...

And finally,



Candy Corn. I have a weird thing for candy corn. I only ever want it in the fall... although, I prefer the pumpkins to the corn. I always buy a bag, and then only finish a fourth of it before I am done for the year... Sugarbear makes fun of me, but it's a nostalgic thing that I can't forsake... the puppies like candy corn, don't ask me how I know... although, just fyi, candy corn and electric blanket plus linoleum equal orange cement that will ruin your day... trust me.

Yea for fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment