Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pregnancy in Review

I was not very consistent in posting during my pregnancy. So, just for the sake of having it written down, here it is in review!

1st Trimester- Pretty uneventful. Main symptoms were fatigue (lots!), heartburn, and morning (all-day) sickness. I craved mangoes, bananas, and french fries. No maternity clothes yet! Total weight gain- 5lbs.

2nd Trimester- Again, pretty uneventful. Fatigue lessened at about 12 weeks. Morning sickness disappeared at 16 weeks. Hello insomnia:-) I craved bananas, orange juice, and french fries. I first needed maternity pants at around 18 weeks. Total weight gain so far- 15 lbs. My body pillow became my best friend. Big event this trimester- I first felt baby move on 8/12/10. We found out we were expecting a boy on 8/17/10!

3rd Trimester- Uneventful up until week 35:-) Fatigue started to set in again, most annoying symptom is lots of ligament pain! Still craving orange juice and bananas. Baby is a night owl like his daddy, and is most active after dinner, before bedtime. Total weight gain for entire pregnancy- about 25 lbs.

And, here is the only pic of me pregnant past 20 weeks:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment