Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My New Favorite Things...

I love lots of things. My KitchenAid stand mixer... my shoes... tights... Thai food... ellipses. But, my current favorite things are these new additions to our household...


I don't know why I love them like I do. They were a total impulse buy. I was cruising along in the thrift store, when I spotted them on a shelf, being pawed over by a middle-aged couple who obviously didn't appreciate them as much as I did. So, I sidled up, took on down, and started exclaiming how wonderful they were, all innocent-like. The poor man had no choice but to concede that I obviously needed them more than his wife. Score one for me. I instantly put them in my cart, and headed to check out.

They now proudly sit on the piano, watching over the general goings-on in the house. I heart their tummies... and the fact that they look like they could have fleas. I had to live with them for a bit before naming them, but I finally decided on...wait for it...

Ham, Shem, and Japheth.

Awesome, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment